Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can't Wait for Tonight!

I'm so EXCITED for tonight, I get to see my three nephews!  My mom is having all of us and my grandpa over for dinner.  We haven't all gotten together in awhile so it will be nice to hang out.

Today and tomorrow are filled with doctors appointments for Chris and I.  Today Chris goes to an allergist and I'm going tomorrow.  My allergies have been really bad lately.  I've never been officially tested, so I want to see what it is I'm allergic to and then what I can do to make it better.  I hate waking up every morning feeling like I've been run over by a bus.  Chris also has really bad allergies and believes that some of them are tied to his high blood pressure so we want to get it figured out.  Tomorrow afternoon is the most important appointment though, Chris is seeing a new cardiologist.  Thanks to my Aunt Jeanne for both doctor recommendations, but especially the cardio doctor.  I'm optimistic about getting Chris's blood pressure under control.  I know I'm greedy, but I kind of want him around for the next 50+ years or so :)

I completed day 3 of week 3 for my 5K training today.  Not as bad as the first day in week 3 :)


1 comment: