Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday and Food!

Yesterday was one of my greatest friends golden birthday's!  Happy birthday Eve!  Eve and I have known each other for a very long time and met through Snowball.  She is a great friend and an awesome motivator!  Thanks Eve for everything :)  Also big kudos to her.  She has lot a ton of weight, works out almost everyday and has truly made a lifestyle change.  Thanks for being an inspiration!

Yesterday I went to the gym and tried a new class.  It's called "Get Strong" described as "a functional training class using body weight and basic equipment to work on strength.  Develop strong bones, control your weight, and improve your overall well being while pushing your body to work hard."  Work hard I did! I left there a sweaty mess.  We used things like bands, light weights, our mat and our body weight to do exercises, each one lasted about a minute long.  I'm sore today, not nearly as sore as I was for that circuit class, but it was a good workout!  After the gym, Chris and I went and did some grocery shopping.  It's always better for me to go grocery shopping after a workout because it makes me not want to get the bad stuff that I probably otherwise would have been inclined to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment