Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fish Tacos and a Morning Run

Last night we had a really good dinner!  We'd taken some Mahi Mahi out of the freezer the other day and I planned on just grilling it.  The night before Chris and brought up fish tacos and I couldn't get that out of my head, sounded really good, so we made home made fish tacos!  YUM.  We grilled the Mahi Mahi on the Foreman Grill and then shredded it.  I bought some lower calorie wraps at Whole Foods and then we each topped them with what we wanted.  I went with plain greek yogurt (my "sour cream"), broccoli slaw for crunch, fresh herbs from the garden, avocado, the fish, some olive muffalata and topped it with some feta cheese.  I had two and was full.


This morning I woke up at 5:30 and after a bit of a delay due to technology not working I went for my morning "jog" for my 5K training.  Chris was still in bed when I left the house.  About 10 minutes in I spotted a very cute biker :)  Chris decided to join in on the morning workout, only on his bike instead.  It was fun having him ride by every few minutes.  This morning's jog was a little rough.  My legs kept cramping up.  I probably should have stretched a bit before I started.  I'm glad I went though, the weather was awesome.  A little chill in the air almost, perfect workout weather.  










No comments:

Post a Comment