Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Training for a 5K

As I mentioned the other day our friends Eric, Ann, Chris and I are going to sign up for a 5K.  Eric's work is sponsoring the run on September 7th.  http://www.theneonvibe.com/  It's actually a run at night.  During the run they get you with crazy neon, glow in the dark colors.  Everyone gets a white tshirt to run in, so it makes the neon stand out.  I think it also said that there are black lights throughout the run and at the end.  There is also a party afterwards.  I'm excited for it!  I've done a few 5K's before, but I've always walked them.  I'm going to attempt to jog at least part of this.  Thanks to those of you who have sent along training plans!  I think I'm going with the C25K plan.  That's Couch to 5K.  There is a free app for your phone and you download it and it tells you what your plan is for that day and helps train you.  I'm excited for this new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment