Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I had every intention of going to the gym to take a class, but the dizziness and headache feeling never quite went away, in fact it got worse throughout the day.  So I went home, ate dinner and did something I NEVER do, fell asleep at 7:30!!!!!!!!!!  My body must have been fighting something because I usually cannot fall asleep that early, EVER.  I think I remember Chris coming to bed at some point but I quickly fell back asleep until 6:30 this morning when my alarm went off.  I cannot remember the last time I slept for 11 hours.  I woke up feeling SO MUCH better than yesterday.  I have a slight headache still but nothing like yesterday.  Even Chris commented that I looked a lot better.  I guess my body was trying to tell me something.

I'm excited for this weekend.  Tonight we're going to my friend Eve's for a bbq, tomorrow we don't have anything planned (except 5K training) and Sunday is my family's annual golf outing where I get to drive around the beer cart :)  The golf course is right by the trails, so I think I'm going to go there early and ride my bike and then get ready at my mom's in time to help for the outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment