Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Got My Juice!

The juice craving continued through yesterday so at lunch I went to the new Mariano's by my office and got a Super Kale Fruit juice!  It was so good.  It had kale, coconut water, apples, grapes, banana and cayenne pepper.



The pepper added an interesting kick and after I was done drinking I could feel the spice in my mouth, but nothing too overwhelming.  I may be hooked!  I have to go to Orland today so I may need to stop at Whole Foods and see if their juicer is working (unlike the one we went to on Sunday).  

After work I went to the cardio-sculpt class and then did zumba afterwards.  My foot has been hurting pretty bad since the stupid piloxing class so I have another appointment with the podiatrist tonight to hopefully figure out how to treat it so that I can still workout but not be in quite so much pain.  I am really excited about our 5K and don't want to stop training for it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment