Monday, July 29, 2013

Wasted Saturday

I wish my blog post meant that I had fun drinking all day Saturday, but quite the opposite.  I wasted my entire Saturday sick in bed :(  Friday night Chris and I went out to dinner with two of our friends and even before we left the restaurant I wasn't feeling well.  All four of us got food poisoning!  I seemed to have the most severe case though.  NOT FUN.  I honestly cannot remember the last time I was laid up all day from being sick.

On a positive note though, since I had so much sleep on Saturday that meant I was up and ready early on Sunday!  We went to the Frankfort Farmers Market.  Now talk about a Farmers Market!  That one is awesome.  They had entertainment, a petting zoo for kids, food stands, veggies/fruit, flowers, drinks, etc.  I haven't been as impressed with some of the markets we've gone to recently, but this one hit it out of the park!  Highly recommended :)

I started week 3 of my 5K training yesterday.  WHOA that's a tough one.  5 minute warm up, jog for 90 seconds, walk for 90 seconds, jog for 3 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, repeat the 90 sec and 3 min cluster again and then a 5 minute cool down.  The 90 seconds that seemed impossible last week was a breeze compared to the 3 mins this week :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment