Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Two Classes in One Day!

Yesterday was another first.  I conquered two exercise classes in one day!  Back to back in fact.  I left work a little early yesterday and got to the gym for the 4:45 pm cardio-sculpt class.  The description can be found in this post.   After that there was a 5:45 pm Zumba class so I stayed for that.  I was really upset because my heart rate monitor was running out of batteries and it was not giving me a proper reading.  It only worked for 1/2 of the time and at that time I was at 645 calories.  I decided to look at what I burned for the last Zumba and Cardio-Sculpt classes that I did prior (they were the exact same classes/routines I did y'day) and came up to 1000 calories :)  I'll take it!!

On the way home I was STARVING.  When I walked in the door Chris was just finishing up making me and egg white omelette.........BEST HUSBAND EVER!!  I realized when I was done eating that I'd only had like 760 calories for the day so I added some yogurt, granola and dried fruit.  I also drank a TON of water yesterday, I couldn't get enough of it!  The only downside was that I didn't sleep all that well last night.  A lot of tossing and turning.  I'm not sure if it was because I had a low calorie day or a high cardio day or a combo of both.

I need to do my 5K training tonight and I really want to try and do it outside, but it's SO HOT.  It will depend on what it's like when I get home from work whether I run outside or head to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment