Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today two of my favorite people in the whole world celebrate their birthday's.  My nephew Ethan and sister-in-law Danielle.  I cannot believe that Ethan is EIGHT!!  I vividly remember the day he came home from the hospital.  My brother called me and told me I could come over and that I was the first one they had called to say they were home, so of course I raced over to get some one on one baby time.  When Rusty handed me Ethan to hold I immediately had tears in my eyes and was overwhelmed by the fact that I could have so much love for someone so fast.  I've had pretty much the same reaction for the other two nephews as well, but Ethan was the first so I'll always remember it, plus he made me an aunt for the first time :)  I love that role!  Speaking of roles, I have Danielle to thank for giving me a sister!  I think I've said this a lot before, but Danielle has been a part of our family since she and Rusty were in 6th grade so I feel more like she is a sister than an "in-law".  She was my matron of honor at our wedding, a great friend, someone that always has my back, always thinks about others and is always the life of the party!

I did not go to the 5:45 am class this morning.  It's not because I didn't wake up, I intentionally decided not to go.  I forgot that today was the day before a holiday, our offices usually close pretty early which meant that I could make it to another class I've been wanting to try at 4:45 pm (a much more reasonable hour, lol). It's called Cardio-Sculpt Circuit.  It's described as "A full body workout that combines total body sculpting with bursts of fat-burning cardio movements.  Using a variety of strength training equipment including balls, tubes, weights and benches this class works all major muscle groups to help achieve strength, definition and blast calories.  An overall Hi-Lo workout!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment