Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Outing

Another day, another work outing.  We have our sales kick-off today and it's being held at.............where else........a bar.  I realize I'm getting old because having to leave work, drive to the city for an afternoon at a bar and then sitting in rush hour traffic on the way home no longer sounds fun to me!  Yes, I'm old.  I know it'll be fun once I get there, I think it's being in the city and having to worry about traffic that's getting me.  Either way, that gives me a good excuse not to drink more than a drink so that's good for the diet!  My massage yesterday was awesome.  She only spent time on my back because of all of the knots!  Afterwards we went to Costco and got some good things to eat/freeze.  They had low sodium ham and turkey on sale so we stocked up.


1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you all day today - especially how much I admire you.

    While this verse was originally intended for those in poverty - I think it applies to dieters as well: Blessed are those who hunger (MT 5:6)
    and for those moments in the bars, read on:
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst!


    ReplyDelete