Monday, January 21, 2013

New food find

On Saturday Chris and I went to Sam's Club.  Yes we have both a Sam's and a Costco membership.  I prefer Costco, Chris prefers Sam's.  While we were there we came across Special K breakfast flat bread breakfast sandwiches.  http://www.specialk.com/breakfast-sandwiches/sausage-egg-cheese  We bought them and they are really good!  They aren't too high in calories for an entire meal and it kept me full throughout the morning.

I leave for a work trip today and am worried about maintaining my diet while I'm gone.  So while we were at Sam's I picked up some Kellogg's Fiber Plus granola bars http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/kelloggs-fiberplus-antioxidants-bar-chocolate-chip.html.  In a moment of weakness I don't want to go to the vending machine and get a bag of chips or candy so I threw a few of those in my suitcase and will use them in case I need a snack mid-day.

 

1 comment:

  1. Zach and Eric both liked those special k breakfast sandwiches. I'll have to give them a try . . .

    ReplyDelete