Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF

At the beginning of this I said I was going to be honest about everything; the good, the bad and the ugly.  Well last night "No Drink January" failed.  We went out to dinner with my mom and I ended up having some wine.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it, it happened, it was good and I enjoyed it :)  On the plus side, I made really good choices for dinner.  We were at an Italian restaurant and I managed to stay away from pasta, heavy sauce and the BREAD.  Oh the bread looked so good!

TGIF!  The weekend is just a few hours away!  Tomorrow we're going out to dinner with our friends Eric and Ann.  I've already checked out the menu and have an idea of what I'll order.  I'm also planning on trying out my new workout shoes this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work and good job staying away from the bread! Also, a little wine is healthy for the heart. XO

    ReplyDelete