Saturday, January 5, 2013

The gym and yesterday's food

Today is the big day, we're going back to the gym.  It scares the crud out of me.  I'm going to do what I can and not worry too much about going in guns blazing.  I really have NO excuse not to go to the gym.  I have a membership at THREE gyms!  We have a free one in our building at work, Chris and I are members at Xsport and then at a charity event a few months ago we won a couples membership to the Oak Forest fitness center.  So when I say I have no excuse I mean it :)  I have my heart rate monitor ready to go and I made a protein shake for afterwards.

Last night I made a pork loin, it's one of our favorites.  Our friend Ann gave me the recipe and it couldn't be easier.  Get a pork loin and cover it in brown mustard, I also added some minced garlic.  Roast it uncovered (I did it at 400) until the internal temp is 160 (some people like it still a little pink, but we like it cooked through).  For our 5lb roast it was about 2 hours 15 minutes.  Let it rest awhile before you cut it, delish!

Now onto yesterday's food.


1 comment: