Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Dessert Plate


Day two of my trip was an overall success.  Breakfast and lunch were fine.  I actually went online before ordering lunch to check out the menu/nutritional information for the place the team wanted to order from and made them change the restaurant because their "salads" were between 750 - 1500 calories, FOR A SALAD.  That's my intake for the day!  So we ordered from Jimmy John's and I got an unwich!  


Then last night we went to Eddie Merlot's for dinner.  While everyone shared appetizers, I had a small side salad.  They had plenty of fish choices and I ordered asparagus (as opposed to the mashed potatoes the others got.)  Dessert was my biggest accomplishment.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Their dessert plates

My dessert plate!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you ate ALL your dessert, while your employees left a few calories on their plates!

    ReplyDelete