Sunday, January 13, 2013

Such a fun Saturday and food

We had so much fun yesterday!  We got together with our friends Eric and Ann for Eric's birthday.  We did some retail damage at Woodfield Mall and then went to Wildfire for dinner.  YUM.  I have to say that although I didn't stick to a strict diet, that I did make some good choices.  I went with fish, asparagus and wild rice.  It was very good.  I stayed away from the dessert and the bread, again with that bread!  I'm no longer calling January "no drink" because it's not working :)  We did drink yesterday, today my body wishes it was still on "no drink January" LOL.

So as I said we were celebrating Eric's birthday.  Today is actually his birthday, the big 40!  As you may remember from a previous post Eric is my weight loss hero.  He's lost almost 70 lbs since he started.  Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!!!!!!!  Another of my favs is celebrating a birthday today as well, my cousin Ted.  Happy Birthday to my Spain buddy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment