Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's Already Been a Week?

I guess time flies when you're having fun and traveling.  Last week was kind of a blur.  I was in Louisville Mon - Wed, home on Thur and then left for Captiva, FL for Fri - Sun for my cousin Brian's wedding.  What a fun time!  Friday was my brother and Danielle's 10th wedding anniversary and it was great to be able to spend it with them.  They are such an awesome couple, we had a lot of fun, silliness and laughing!  Saturday was Brian and Emily's beautiful wedding.  They got married on the beach in perfect weather.  The party didn't stop until well into Sunday morning :)  Speaking of Sunday and wedding's - it was my Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Clark's 40th wedding anniversary!! Happy Anniversary to you both, love you tons.  Still on the Aunt Rhonda topic, HUGE shout out to her as she's lost 25 lbs since I started blogging.  Aunt Rho you are an inspiration to me, great job!

So while I'd like to say that while I was traveling and partying I ate well and watched the alcohol, that would be a complete lie.  The diet this week was an utter fail (remember I promised the good, the bad and the ugly.)  I'm not at all happy with where I am right now in my weight loss.  I started off strong, had a health bump along the way and completely fell off track.  Looking at pictures from this weekend I hate how I look (just putting it all out there).  The picture below is one I actually somewhat like.  I am upset with myself for once again starting something at full speed only to let it fizzle off after a few months.  NOT to say I'm done, the opposite of that, if anything it's kick started me again to get back on track, but I'm ready for that butt kick I asked for at the beginning if any of you saw me faltering.



No comments:

Post a Comment