Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Say Hey.........

Two years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life, Chris asked me to marry him!  In some ways it feels like it was yesterday and in others it feels like we've already been married for years (in a good way!)  We've had an amazing few years and I cannot wait to see what the rest of our lives bring.  We have a lot of hopes and aspirations and I am so excited to work on those together and make them come true.  When I walked in the door of grandma's house two years ago to find a ring waiting for me, I was so excited at the thought of marrying my best friend, finding out what the future held for us and to start planning our lives together.  Two years later I continue to have that same excitement!  He's still my best friend, our relationship has strengthened in so many ways and I love that we have each other to walk through life together with no matter what comes our way.  I love you Chris!

The below lyrics are from two songs that have special meaning to us and pretty much sum up how I feel about him :)

Now I'm not a highly metaphysical man, but I know when the stars are aligned you can, bump into a person in the middle of the road, look in to their eyes, and you suddenly know.......It seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know, but I know one thing that I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!

Forever can never be long enough for me, to feel like I've had long enough with you.....Promise me you'll always be, happy by my side, I promise to sing to you, when all the music dies.....and marry me, today and everyday.

This is a picture from about 3 minutes after we got engaged...and both stopped crying :)





No comments:

Post a Comment