Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm in Love!!

No this isn't a mushy post about how much I love Chris (which of course I do honey!!) but I am in love with a new product I found!!  All weekend we were on a wild goose chase for a coffee creamer that I saw on a blog (shocker!)  It's the creamer that Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser uses.  The brand is called So Delicious, and let me tell you it really is!!  Over the weekend I drug Chris along to Walmart, Trader Joe's, Dominick's and The Vitamin Shoppe (well that one was really Chris wanting to go, but I looked for it there too).  Although Dominick's said they carried it, when we took the 20 minute drive to the closest one, they did not.  

So yesterday I called Whole Food and they have it!!  I stopped there yesterday on my way home from work and picked up the So Delicious Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer - French Vanilla.  When I got home Chris tried it and couldn't believe how good it was.  Here's the info.  It's dairy free, made from coconut milk, only 20 calories/tablespoon, no added preservatives or sugar substitutes.  I put 2 tablespoons (yes I measured) in my coffee this morning and it added just the right amount of flavor and creaminess.  Mind you I used my big travel mug, so if I were having a regular sized cup I'd probably just need 1 tbsp.  They also have a Hazelnut flavor and a regular.  The regular is only 10 calories.  I like this better than the almond milk I've been using because it's creamier and has more flavor, a little goes a long way.  Now as I said before, I went on the So Delicious website and they "said" my local stores carry it, but they didn't, so if you're looking to buy some, I'd recommend calling ahead :) 























No comments:

Post a Comment