Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another New Favorite

Last week I talked about salad dressing.  While I was at Whole Foods on Monday, I came across the Bolthouse Farms salad dressing.  It's yogurt based, so it has less calories and fat than a normal dressing.  It's also gluten free and the ingredients are all things I can pronounce: buttermilk, water, soybean oil, yogurt, reduced acid pineapple juice concentrate, distilled vinegar, tomato paste, onion, jalapeno pepper, tomatoes, natural flavor, salt, egg yolk, xanthan gum, and spice.  I purchased the Salsa Ranch and the Raspberry Merlot (yeah you know the promise of wine lured me in there!)  I used the Salsa Ranch on my salad yesterday and I loved it.  It was creamy like a ranch, but the salsa gave it a nice kick.  I made sure to measure out my 2 TBSP so I didn't over do it.  I haven't opened the Raspberry Merlot yet, but am looking forward to it.  I'll let you know how that one goes.  

I brought my workout clothes to work today.  I plan on going to the gym after work.  I'm a little apprehensive about it.  The last time I was went to the gym here was the day my issues started.  I went to change to go to the gym and that's when I realized that something was wrong so it kind of brings back not so great memories, on the flip side though, the reason I'm going to the gym is to get in shape to get pregnant so they balance each other out.
























No comments:

Post a Comment