Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Was Bad.............

I knew Chris and I were going out to dinner last night so I tried to be good during the day, I was successful with that, I was NOT successful at dinner.  I made a bad food choice and I regretted it as soon as we left.  I had wings, fries and beer.  I felt like crap when we left the restaurant, I had a headache, I was supper full, was very sluggish and was almost immediately tired.  The after effects were not worth the food choices.  I hopefully learned my lesson.  


2 comments:

  1. Romans 11:11
    Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all!

    Nicole,
    I'm amazed at all the good choices you have made. Something about restaurants - with menus full of tantalizing stuff - causes us to break our healthy eating habits. It happens to all of us. I'm so glad you haven't lost your confidence or zeal. Hope you can hear our cheering you on.

    Love,
    Moe

    ReplyDelete