Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm Building an Arc

Holy cow it's rainy!!  I woke up this morning to get ready for work and saw all of the weather and traffic alerts and texted my team to say stay home!!  No WAY was I going to fight that traffic.  It's been raining all day with storms on and off.  Our neighborhood is flooded.  It took Chris awhile this morning to get the back up generator started up and ready to go in case it's needed.  Luckily (knock on wood) so far so good.

I don't know if it's the weather or what but it's also been a "storm" at work today.  I feel like today is ask Nicole as many questions as possible and give her as many projects as you can day.  Our leadership team is getting ready to present to the board next week, so there is a lot of urgency around getting information.  I'm earning my keep today!


No comments:

Post a Comment