Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Well last night we went to a Cubs game.  Not any game, a free rooftop game which included all you can eat ballpark food and free drinks.  I tried to be good during the day because I knew I'd be enjoying myself at the game.  I enjoyed myself a little too much and my calories reflect that!  Note to self, don't put yourself in an all you can eat situation when trying to diet!  Needless to say I packed my gym bag for after work tonight to attempt to burn some of those calories off.  On the flip side Chris and I had a great time, minus my the trip I made going UP the concrete stairs.  Another note to self, don't run up concrete stairs even if your favorite player is up to bat and could potentially win the game!  PS - he didn't win the game and now I'm sore and have a nice scrape and bump on my leg :(    Better luck next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment