Friday, April 5, 2013

Go Bulls!

I hate working out, I'm sure one day I'll like it, I just don't right now.  I like the feeling I get after working out, but I don't like the part leading up to going.  I try to talk myself out of it.  I texted Chris about it.  Our texting cracks me up sometimes:


I did end up going and I was happy I did.  I was still pretty sore from the workout the day before, so I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and my muscles were burning so I called it a night.


When I got home I made some Tilapia in the oven with garlic and onion powder and italian seasoning sprinkled on top. We had left over quinoa and broccoli from the night before.  We went grocery shopping after dinner and loaded up on some good stuff.



Tonight we're going to the Bulls game.  The President of my company gave me his season tickets for tonight, fun, free date night!  :)  



2 comments:

  1. Chris
    Way to hold strong for Nicole.

    Nicole,
    If you ever want company, you can come work out with me.

    Thanks for the coffee creamer idea - I gave up mine and miss it terribly - so you have brought me the perfect option.

    Here's a chive salad dressing idea for you.
    Love, Moe

    Simply throw: 1/3 cup olive oil, juice of one half lemon, 1/4 tsp fine Himalayan sea salt, 1/4 avocado, 4 tbsp filtered water, and 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives into a blender until it is creamy.

    ReplyDelete