Monday, February 25, 2013

Whoa!

I knew my birthday was coming, but I didn't realize it was NEXT WEEK!  In a meeting with my boss this morning we were discussing a project and I told him I was rolling it out on March 7 & 8, to which he said "oh good next week."  I was like no it's not next week, it's at least 2 or 3 weeks away, he showed me the calendar, oops!  Not to say my project won't be done, it is already, but I was shocked that March starts at the end of this week.  Where did February go?!?!  

Chris and I went to Costco yesterday.  It was PACKED!  The good thing though was that it was free sample time :)  Yes I know that's bad for someone who is dieting, but it gave us a lot of good ideas for healthy choices that we hadn't previously known about.  We got quite a few of the things we sampled: chicken breasts, healthy chicken nuggets, salmon burgers, salmon fillets were on sale so we stocked up, vegetarian chili, avocados, more of the Special K flat breads, etc.  We spent a pretty penny, but we're now stocked up!  


1 comment:

  1. I love Costco. It is one of my favorite places - and really, the samples do help - I've bought some things I never would have tried but for the samples.

    ReplyDelete