Monday, February 11, 2013

Double Food Post

I didn't have my computer yesterday so I'm going to post Saturday and Sunday's food here.  We had a GREAT weekend.  Joey's Mickey Mouse themed birthday was a lot of fun.  Every time I see my three nephews I'm amazed at how big they're getting and how quickly they're growing up.  They always bring such a big smile to my face and I start missing them the second that I leave their house.  It was also nice to be able to hang out with my family!

Saturday night after the party we went to meet up with Eric and Ann.  We stayed in the Oak Brook area for the evening and then went to the auto-show on Sunday.  We had to have walked 5 miles on Sunday!  The show was fun but we all agreed that nothing totally "wow'd" us this year like it has in years past.  Afterwards we took them to Chuck's, one of our favorite BBQ places by our house.  I've gotten pretty good at ordering there.  I had a few of Chris's rib tip appetizers then got the all white meat smoked chicken breast with green beans and a plain potato.  I ate the green beans and potato and by that time I was full so I saved the chicken for today.  I also peeled off the skin because I know that in a moment of weakness I would probably eat it.







































No comments:

Post a Comment