Sunday, February 24, 2013

Life is Short

Today I'm reminded of how short life can be.  It's one of my closest friends birthday's today, unfortunately I'm not able to share it with him.  He passed away almost two years ago.  He and his wife introduced Chris and I to each other and for that I will be forever grateful.  I think about him everyday.  His wife and I remain close and I see him in his little girl.  Recently I've felt his presence more and more and I know he's watching over all of us.  I don't mean to bring the blog down today, but he's been on my mind.  I miss him everyday, but am so glad to have known him, even though it was cut short.  His passing reminds me not to take anything for granted, to live life to the fullest everyday and to be thankful for what you have because you never know when you won't have it anymore.  I love and miss you Marty!





















No comments:

Post a Comment