Friday, February 22, 2013

The Joys of....

...working at a communications company.  When it snows, I can work from home and no business is disrupted :)  I knew there was a "snow storm" coming so yesterday before I left work I told my team to work from home today.  Now I'm not sure what happened to the "storm" part.  We did get some snow (or S-N-O as Chris says) but a few inches at best.  Regardless, I'm more than happy to stay in my comfy clothes all day and not have to worry about driving with everyone else who seems to forget how to drive in snow.

Very excited for tomorrow, my friend Rebecca and I are getting mani's and pedi's.  A little girl time is always good.

Thinking good thoughts for overall health today!


2 comments:

  1. so sorry - yesterday was partially my fault - I totally forgot to fast. won't foget next time
    moe
    Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
    mt 11:28

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-N-O:I may have stolen...liberated that from EPH. He would have to verify.

    ReplyDelete