Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Friday!

What a fun night last night and an awesome weekend planned!  Last night we went out with our friend Kelly (who introduced us).  We went to a Mexican restaurant.  Not the easiest place to stick to a diet, but I managed to do it!  They have the best margarita's and it's always been our tradition to go on Thursday's for 1/2 priced margarita's.  The downside, they are SO BAD for you.  So I swapped out the margs for MDG 64.  One beer with only 64 calories.  Not the best tasting beer I've ever had, but not the worst either!  When we walked in the special board caught my eye - Tilapia was the fish of the day, bonus.  So I limited myself to a few chips and salsa (they are my weakness so I had to have some.)  When I ordered the fish he said it came with rice.  In my research yesterday I found that swapping the rice with black beans is much better, so I went with that.  I was pretty proud of myself at the end of the evening for sticking to my diet.

I'm so excited for this weekend.  Saturday is my nephew Joey's 2nd birthday party and then Sunday we're going to the auto show with our friends Eric and Ann.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment