Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How to Comment

A few people (mom I'm looking at you!) have said they don't comment because they don't have an account.  After doing some research, I figured out that there was a setting that I could turn off in order to enable anyone to comment.

Now I will dazzle you all with my training skills :)  HA!

If you scroll to the bottom of any post you'll see the comment area (this is an example of yesterday's post).  From here you click on the word "Comments".


The following window will appear.  Type in whatever you want to say and then click on the pull down menu for "Comment As:"  and select "Name/URL"


Then you type in your name (or whatever you want to appear).  You'll see in the example I only put Nicole.  If you want me to know who you are you'll need to be more descriptive than I was :)  You do not have to put anything for URL.  Then click continue.
From here it will bring you back to the comment you left and you'll click on publish.



You are going to have to verify "you are not a robot" (hahaha that cracks me up for some reason) and type in the security words.  If they are too hard to read you can click on the circle arrow (next to the text box) and it will generate a new one for you.  Then you click publish.



That's it!  Then your comment will appear on the blog and look like the below example.  

I hope that helps anyone that's interested in commenting.

I went back to the gym at work again last night.  I sent Chris this picture of my calories burned on my heart rate monitor with the caption "How do ya like me now!"  LOL.



I also realized just how obsessed with pink and sparkly things I was as I got to the gym last night.  I walked in with my pink gym bag (thanks to Aunt Moe and game night!!), and had my pink iPhone cover (I use my phone for music), my pink heart rate monitor and my pink sparkly head band.  Now I just need to save up for some pink workout shoes and I'll be all set :)

One question and then on to the food, what are your favorite post-workout snacks?  Now that I'm working out at work, I still have a 45 minute drive home and I'm usually starving.  I still have some of the fiber plus granola bars, but I think I remember learning from one of my trainers that you need to eat protein right after a workout.  What are you go to post-workout snacks?





3 comments:

  1. Whoa...now Im so confused. I followed all your directions and ended up watching a webcam in Botswana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite post work out snack,far and above, is the protein shake. When I used to work out at Gold's Gym, they had a smoothie bar - I'd get the lean builder peanut butter/chocolate. It was about 200 calories, but worth every one of them because I was full and able to make dinner without snacking - plus I felt better. For a workout place that doesn't have a smoothie bar - if you're not milk sensitive - I'd do the Reclaim Smart Smoothies - you can get them at complete nutrition and they mix well with water in a shaker cup, they taste good, and they are only 130 calories (or something around there) They have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate and mochachino. They are yummy and filling (when mixed with water, they seem to thicken.)

    ReplyDelete