Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I love Valentine's Day!  Who am I kidding, I love every holiday!  Holiday's just make me happy and excited.  Today I'm wearing a red shirt, yes I color coordinate to the holiday as well :)  Chris and I decided not to go overboard this year.  We're trying to save money so we agreed to stay within $10.  Chris only spent a few dollars, but it's one of the most sentimental gifts I've ever received.  He got me a picture frame with the word "Memories" across the top and then put in pictures he'd taken of things around my condo that I didn't know he'd taken before I moved out.  He never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness.  Now don't get me wrong Chris, I still like the jewelry and flowers and all that other stuff too :)

Regardless of if you have a significant other or not to celebrate with, today is about celebrating love.  If you were invited to join me on this blog journey (i.e. anyone I emailed about starting up the blog) know that you are loved!!  I love you all :)  Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment