Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OMG it's SO cold outside.  We were almost frozen into our house this morning.  Our storm door lock was frozen shut.  Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have gone back upstairs, get under the covers and go back to bed, but I don't think my boss would have appreciated that :)  Luckily Chris was able to get it open and I was on my way.............or so I thought.  I was running low on gas, so I stopped at the gas station.  The door to my gas tank was frozen shut.  After a few minutes I was able to get it open.  All in all a very cold, frozen morning!

I seem to start off the week good for working out and taper off at the end of the week into the weekend.  I have my gym bag with me today and plan on going to workout after work, I need to keep this up for the rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment