Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yummy Dinner

I didn't take a picture of last nights dinner, but it was a good one!  I got compliments from both Chris and grandma so you know it's good then :)  Chris and I went to a farmers market on Saturday in Downers Grove.  We'd never been there before, it was a recommendation of my friend Eve.  It's a great one!  We bought a ton of stuff!  One of the stands they had there was fresh pasta.  You can by a pound, but get 8oz of two different flavors if you want.  We got the Italian Spice and the Leek and Onion.  Last night for dinner I made the Italian Spice pasta, it cooks super quick.  I cooked some andouille chicken sausage that we had in the refrigerator and sliced it up and put it with the pasta and topped it with some organic, low sodium pasta sauce.  It was a very yummy and filling dinner.  I can't wait to try the other one.


2 comments: