Monday, August 12, 2013

New Water

I think I've mentioned before that I drink sparkling water to make me feel like I'm drinking pop.  I just get so bored with plain water, although I have no problem drinking it.  I still feel like I need something with carbonation and fizziness at some point in the day.  I've been drinking La Croix for some time now, however they just came out with a new flavor that I LOVE!!  It's Peach-Pear.  Some of the flavors like lime and lemon don't really have a taste to them, they are just fizzy water - but you can really taste the flavor in the Peach-Pear.  I'm a fan :)


I started back with my 5K training yesterday, man it kicked my butt and I was SLOW, but at least I did it.  I'm a little behind in my training but that's ok.  I still have three weeks to try and get a bit better.  The goal is to finish, not to race :)

No comments:

Post a Comment