Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eating Clean

Now that we are readjusting our eating habits, we are trying to eat as "clean" as possible.  We want to eat fresh, non-chemical foods.  Chris was always super conscious about sodium in the past, but now I'm trying to take note as well.  It's not as much of an issue with me, but I am trying to alter my diet to match Chris's.  Last night's dinner was pretty good!  It's funny because even before we started eating Chris said "don't you want to take a picture of it" :)  I made salmon on the George Foreman grill, no seasoning or anything on it.  Then I put some spinach on the plate and sprinkled a little Italian seasoning over it.  We still had zucchini left over form the night before (the part of the dish that looks like pineapple!) so I heated that up.  I put the salmon and zucchini over the spinach and then used the Bolthouse Tropical Mango Vinaigrette over the top.  I was hoping the heat from the zucchini and salmon would have wilted the spinach a little more, but overall it was a good dish.  I made some extra salmon to have with my salad for lunch today.




No comments:

Post a Comment