Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weekday Blues

I had the best weekend with all of my family in town and am a little sad that they're gone.  I seriously cannot get enough of them.  We had such a nice celebration of my grandparents life and then spent the weekend together.  I am truly blessed to have the family I do.  I thank God for them all the time.  We may not live in the same town or even state for that matter, however when we get together it's like we pick up where we left off.  At one point on Sunday my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much!  I love you all.

This weekend is the big 5K!!  I will admit that I am NO WHERE NEAR where I'd hoped to be in training, but at least I did some.  I'm getting very excited for it though and hope to find some others coming up soon that I can really train for and hopefully run the entire way.



No comments:

Post a Comment