Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Next Week

Next week is one of those weeks that I'm kind of dreading.  I have to be in Atlanta Monday - Friday.  I'm not looking forward to it for many reasons.  First, and most important, I don't want to leave Chris.  I know he's doing much better than he was and the doctors are happy with his progress, I just don't want to leave him.  I didn't like leaving him prior to the health scare, this is making it even that much harder. He keeps telling me not to worry, he is fine.  Also, a week away means I will be eating every meal out.  I know I can do it and make healthy choices though.  Finally being away means getting out of my workout groove.  I guess it's good that I'm training for the 5K because it gives me something to work towards and motivates me to get out and do it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to cancel my trip.  I know this is part of my job and I do enjoy getting out to other offices and training.  I just am having a bit of an anxious moment about it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment