Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why Can't I....

....feel as motivated as I feel while watching The Biggest Loser for the rest of the week?!?!  Last night was the finale of The Biggest Loser.  I love that show!  My favorite contestant won, Dani.  She totally deserved it.  At the beginning of the season the group is broken into 3 teams.  Dani's team dwindled down FAST!  She was the only one left for a long time before they went into single's.  Even being the only person on her team, she won a lot of the team and individual challenges.  It doesn't hurt that she's from Chicago either :)  She lost 46.65% of her body weight, 121 lbs!!  She looks amazing!  Oh she also won by ONE pound!

Anyway, back to my point.  I feel so motivated while watching the show to want to do something about my weight and to look like the contestants do and then BAM the next morning it's back to the real world and loss of motivation.  Don't get me wrong, I haven't lost the desire to lose weight, in fact I'm more motivated now than I have been in a LONG time.  I just wish I would bottle up the feeling I get while watching the show and keep that with me all the time.




















1 comment:

  1. It would be so much easier if we didn't have to keep eating! If we could replace all food with pills or something? Maybe we should just go live on a weight loss island . . . that might help. But I'm afraid I'd just gain it back once I got off the island. Ho hum.

    ReplyDelete