Monday, March 25, 2013

I Took the Weekend Off

I know my blogging and tracking has been a yo-yo lately.  I took the weekend off to recover and revive my motivation.  We had a very nice weekend.  I took Friday off of work and Chris and I spent the whole day together.  It was great.  We went to breakfast, did some shopping, ran some errands and saw TWO movies :)  It was just what the doctor ordered.  Saturday was one of our friends daughters 2nd bday party and then I went to part of a bachelorette party in the evening.  Yesterday we went to one of my friends houses for lunch and to hang out.  Overall it was a great, fun, much needed weekend.  My doctor told me I can start working out again this week so I'm happy about that.  I'll be starting back slow, but you WILL see workouts added back into my routine this week.  You'll also see my better eating habits reappearing.

Like I said before, the last few weeks/month have been a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but it's behind us now and I'm ready to move on.  Lets do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment