Thursday, March 14, 2013

Not as Hard as I Thought!

So yesterday was my first day tracking food again in a few weeks.  I'm not going to lie, in those few weeks I was bad.  Pizza, fries, burgers, fried things, etc.  Why can't I be the opposite?  When I'm sad/stressed/etc. why can't I NOT want to eat!  I guess that's just human nature.  Anyway, I started tracking again yesterday and it wasn't at all hard to get back on track.  It helps too because Chris is using My Fitness Pal to so we (and a few of our other friends) keep each other accountable.  It feels good to get back into a routine of healthy eating.  Who would have thought?  :)


1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and didn't give up. I really missed your blog. Your courage and outlook are uplifting to all of us - so thanks so much. Moe

    Gal 6:9
    Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

    ReplyDelete