Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Back

I know it's been awhile, and I'm ok with that.  As many of you know, I've been dealing with a health issue and haven't really felt like blogging or worrying about what I'm eating, etc.   For those of you who don't know what's going on, don't worry it's nothing life threatening!  I'll be just fine.  It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster and quite honestly it's sucked.  Chris has been an amazing rock through it all and I love him even more now than I did before, if that's even possible.  A lot of you have also been an amazing support system.  Your kind words, thoughts and prayers have meant more to us than you'll ever know.  I feel like I've been operating in a fog for the past few weeks, however the fog is lifting.

I spoke with my doctor and we have a plan for what our next steps are.  Now that we have our plan in place, I feel like I can start living my life again.  The doctor has asked that I not workout for a few weeks, but that doesn't mean that I can't start eating right again.  So in the spirit of the blog title, no more excuses for not eating right!  I want to get healthy, move past this and start being happy again!

Thank you again for all of your support.  Whether you read my blog daily or not, I'll be here writing away, choosing to make healthy decisions and getting back on track.

Much love,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Nicole is back! HUGS and cheers to getting thinner and healthier so all next steps will work swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete