Monday, March 18, 2013

Tired, but Ready for the Day!

So I'm not going to lie, this weekend (as you can tell) I didn't to the best sticking to my diet.  I didn't go crazy, but I did not make the best food decisions.  So as I've said before, back at it today.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I think it's better to at least get back on track than it is to continue to spiral downward.  I had an early morning meeting this morning so I was smart and packed my breakfast/lunch last night.  Had I not, I'm almost positive that a salad would not have made it's way into my lunch bag but instead one of the burritos or something "easy" from the freezer.  I started off my morning with coffee, but instead of creamer or sugar I added the Almond Milk I bought yesterday, it gave it an interesting taste.  I think I can get used to it :)


1 comment:

  1. I will have half and half one day, non- fat vanilla one day, and skim milk the next (usually it's in my tea - but today I was BAD and had coffee!! Oh nectar of the Gods, how I miss thee!!) Variety helps me to stay on and keep losing.

    ReplyDelete