Monday, June 24, 2013

OMG I'm Sore!

Last week I said I was going to try out Piloxing on Thursday, well that never happened.  Because I'm using a Groupon I have a punch card.  Well I switched purses last week and my punch card was in my other purse :(  so I couldn't take the class.  I did take a class on Friday morning called "Circuit Training".  OMG that was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life!!  It was a class that utilized some weights, but primarily used body weights to do squats, wall sits, planks, lifting, etc.  I left there exhausted, by Friday night I was already sore.  I could hardly move Saturday or Sunday.  Today I'm still a bit sore!  I was talking with some of the women after class and the one said that of all of the classes offered at the gym that one is the hardest by far!  So I guess it's a good thing I "survived" the class and I put that in quotes because I didn't do all of the moves by any means, however I did do the best I could!  Tonight is Zumba and then we're watching the hockey game, GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment