Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Black Rice

The power is back on!!  YAY!!  Last night we went out to dinner and had sushi.  Chris is pretty sure that he has a gluten allergy, in fact he went to the doctor yesterday to get a bunch of tests done, so he's been trying to stay away from gluten.  The sushi place offered black rice which is gluten free so we tried it.  Not sure I'll try it again, but it wasn't horrible.  It was a little chewy and not as sticky as the regular rice so it was a bit difficult to eat.  At least we tried it.  We also had some of the sparkling sake, now that was delicious :)

Three years ago today, this picture was taken:

It was the day I met Chris and (for the most part) I haven't stopped smiling!  This has been the best three years of my life!  I knew we were meant to be by our mutual love for cheese :)  I think that's where I hooked him.  After the game all of my friends, Chris and I went back to my condo, the first thing Chris did was open my refrigerator and check out my cheese drawer.  Good thing I had some in there otherwise he may not have stuck around :)  LOL!  I love you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment