Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Tracking Food Again

So after a way too long from food tracking, I'm tracking again!  Starting tomorrow you can expect to see my food logs again.

We had a great weekend!  Friday we went to The Twin Hearts autism fundraiser.  We go to this every year and always have a great time.  We danced, hung out with family and drank.......a little too much, but in our defense we had already planned on taking a cab home so we could both have a bit of fun.  We lucked out though and my cousin Kara drove us home.  Thanks K :)  Saturday was spend nursing a bit of a hangover and then doing some running around and watching the Hawks game.  Bummed about the loss!  Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day with my dad/brother and Chris's dad.  In the morning we went to my nephew's lacrosse game and met up with my dad, brother, sis-in-law and nephews.  After the game we went out for a "quick" bite to eat.  That "quick" bite ended up taking almost 2 hours.  We got seated pretty quickly but the services was slooooooooooooooooow.  I was ok with that though because it meant more time with my 3 favorite little people.  :)  After that we drove the 1 hour 45 min drive up with McHenry to hang out with Chris's dad/family and went out to dinner.  One of my favorite kind of days, lots of family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment