Monday, September 16, 2013

A Little Sore Today

I'm a bit sore today, not from any particular workout, but from the best day ever yesterday :)  I watched my three nephews while my brother and sister-in-law went to the Bears game.  Hanging around with an 8, 5 and 2 year old is a workout in and of itself!  We ran, played, chased, had tickle fights, had Aunt Cole carry them, etc for almost 12 hours.  You won't ever hear me complain though!  They are the three best reasons to feel sore, I love being with them so much.

The rest of the weekend was great as well.  Friday night we had an impromptu hangout session with my Uncle Tim and Aunt Jeanne.  Saturday during the day we hung out with my mom, then went to church (yes church!) and then another impromptu hang out with my friend Eve and her husband Pete.  Notre Dame and the Bears both won this weekend, so the weekend was a huge success in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment