Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Bit Behind

I'm a little behind in my posting!  The weekend was a lot of fun.  Eric and Ann were in town and we went bowling, shopping, hung out, etc.  We always have so much fun when they are around.  On Monday I woke up with a pretty bad headache so I ended up staying home and Chris and did double doctor duty!  We went to the chiropractor in the morning and followed that up with the acupuncturist.  This time I got the cupping procedure done on my back, HOLY MOLY that is kind of uncomfortable.  She also did this scraping technique and afterwards it looked like I'd been through a war.

Last night we got together with my mom and her new husband (Joe) to celebrate their marriage!  We got to meet Joe's kids and also got to see my brother/sister-in-law, aunts/uncles and grandpa.  It was a nice party to honor them.  I get double family time this week because my cousin Mike's engagement party is on Saturday!  Love being with my family.

Tonight we go back to the acupuncturist, tomorrow we have a couples baby shower and on Friday we get to see Ann who is in town again for another class.  It's a busy week for us, but it's also a very fun one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment