Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Need Help

With as sporadic as the blog has been over the past few months, I don't know if anyone even reads it anymore.  I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't.  If you do though, this is me throwing my hands up asking for help.  I am so frustrated with myself.  I'm not blaming the fact that I haven't lost weight on anyone else but me.  I have no will power.  I have tried and I start off great and the second I'm faced with a struggle, I cave. I feel like I have been dealt a few blows over the past few months, we got pregnant - we lost the baby, we had a house to move into - we lost the house, my grandma passed away, etc.  I've been traveling a lot more with work dinners/drinks, late nights and early starts, etc.  Yes I know these all sound like excuses, and yes they are.  I just feel stuck.  Don't get me wrong, I still think I have a great life and I am thankful for it, this is just one of those times that I'm struggling a bit.  I have 37 years of reacting the same way to something, eating and drinking for celebrations for grieving for stress for pretty much everything.  I am trying to make a change, but it's not easy.  If anyone can offer any suggestions, comments, kicks in the butt, help, anything I'm willing to listen.  It's not easy for me to admit that I'm failing at this, but that's why I started doing it too - the good, the bad and the ugly.

2 comments:

  1. When you are ready to listen to ME...tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drastic results REQUIRE drastic changes.

    ReplyDelete