Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin!

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin..............how many times can you say pumpkin in one post (or commercial, that one's for you dear!)  I'm pretty obsessed with all things pumpkin.  Drinks, food, lotions, etc.  I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago that someone added pumpkin to their oatmeal to give it a little something extra, well I am a fan!  I got some Libby's 100% pure pumpkin (40 calories for a 1/2 a cup) and I add about 1/4 cup to my oatmeal.  It's not super sweet, does not make it taste like a pie, but it does give it a bit extra flavor.  I won't post a picture because it does not look all that appetizing, kind of like baby food, but I like it!

So instead of baby food pumpkin oatmeal, I leave you with a picture of Chris and I from the pumpkin patch the other day :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that I can look at this at the beginning of 2014 and think, "wow that IS me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back...YOU have worked out 13 out of the last 16 days!!! Lets get this blog rolling again!

    ReplyDelete